Online casino NZ no deposit
The NZ casino market has experienced exponential growth within the past decade. If the current situation is anything to go by, it means that the situation is not changing anytime soon, this is why casinos have to be creative with their bonuses to encourage new players to sign up and play. No deposit bonuses are the most effective marketing strategies used by NZ casinos. A no deposit bonus is a free casino bonus that you can claim without making a payment on the casino. These bonuses can be in form of free spins or free cash.
If you are awarded a no deposit free spins bonus, it means that you can spin the reels on the stated pokie a specific number of times, within the specified period. This can be particularly beneficial for new players as it helps to understand how to game works before you start playing for real money. No deposit free credits also work the same way, only that the bonus is in form of cash. The free credits can be used to play on selected games and titles. If you are looking for the best no deposit NZ casinos, then you are on the right page. Keep reading.
How we choose the top no deposit online casinos
If you are an avid NZ casino player, then you must have come across at least one casino site with rewards that are suspicious. There are countless NZ casino sites like that, and if you do not know what you lookout for, you might end up losing your money. Our experts have carefully assessed all the New Zealand casino no deposit sites using our 5-criteria screening process. They have signed up on all our recommended casino sites and thoroughly assessed them to make sure that all these criteria listed below are met.
- Safety and Security- We meticulously assess the licensing and certifications. Our experts also tested the security of the website to make sure that the casino software is encrypted with the latest technology.
- Bonuses- We assess the fairness of the no deposit bonuses, we check whether the wagering requirement and time limits are fair enough. Once we note any discrepancies, we do not include such websites on our list.
- Game selection- We assess the games library, we check whether the games are compatible with a broad range of mobile devices.
- Payment methods- Our experts try out the deposit and withdrawal methods to assess the speed of transactions on these sites.
- Customer support- We also contact the customer support team via all the contact channels, then we assess the speed of the response and the quality of service.
The best online casinos with no deposit bonuses
We have streamlined our list to provide you with the top 5 casinos that offer the best no deposit bonus NZ offers. The bonus amount and requirements depend on the casino. The best online casino NZ no deposit sites are listed below.
Jackpot City offers 50 no deposit free spins on Boom Galaxy. The bonus has a 50x wagering requirement, which means that any amount won from the bonus must be wagered 50x before you can cash out your winnings. The bonus expires within 7 days.
New players are offered 50 no deposit free spins on Book of Dead. All you have to do is sign up on LeoVegas and you can join explore the depths of Egyptian pyramids on this pokie game. You have to wager the bonus amount 25x before you can cash out your winnings. No deposit bonus codes are required.
SkyCity Casino offers 20 no deposit free spins on the Viking-themed pokie- Book of Vikings. You can claim the bonus once the registration process is complete. Registration is absolutely free and is available for both desktop and mobile players. The bonus has a 35x wagering requirement.
Dunder Casino rewards newly registered players with 20 no deposit free spins on Egyptian-themed pokie- Book of Dead. You can claim this bonus without entering any code, but take note that the bonus has a 30x wagering requirement.
The steps required when claiming no deposit bonuses
When it comes to claiming a no deposit bonus, you must follow the steps correctly. We have highlighted a step-by-step guide on how to claim your no deposit bonus at NZ casinos below. We advise that you check out the terms and conditions before deciding on a no deposit bonus. To claim your bonus, simply follow the steps below.
- Sign up on your preferred NZ casino. Most no deposit bonuses are awarded to new players, make sure that you do not have an account at the casino before signing up. You can check out the casinos we have listed on this page. You have to provide some information such as your email address, username, and password.
- If you already have a no deposit promo code, enter the code in the required field.
- If you do not have any deposit bonus code, then check the ‘bonus’ page of the casino. Enter the bonus code.
- If there is no field for promo codes, click on ‘Register’ or ‘Sign up’.
- Once you set up the account, you have to verify your email address. Click on the link sent to your email and log in to your casino account.
- Once the registration process is complete, the free spins or bonus amount will be added directly to your account.
- Start spinning the reels!
New NZ online casino no deposit bonus
New NZ casinos are established almost every week. Therefore, casinos have to find a way to set themselves apart and also spread the word about their entertaining gambling platform. This is why many new NZ casinos offer no deposit bonuses to new players. You can also use the no deposit bonus NZ to try out the casino games at a new casino before funding your casino account. The no deposit bonus is usually displayed on the casino homepage, or in the bonus section of the casino. Some casinos require a no deposit bonus code, you can also find this on the casino homepage or Bonus section. Make sure to enter the bonus code when you are signing up.
The different way casinos hand out free cash
You can win real money playing casino games without paying a dime. Although this might sound unbelievable, it is not. Several NZ casinos offer special bonuses that you can get at absolutely no cost. However, take note that these bonuses usually have a wagering requirement that must be met before you can cash out your winnings. There are several ways to get free cash at the top NZ online casinos and you’ll find some of them below
- No deposit free spins- When you play at some free signup bonus no deposit casino, you will receive free spins which can be used on selected pokies without making a deposit. The number of spins is usually between 10 and 50.
- No deposit free money- Free money no deposit casinos NZ provide you with a moderate amount of money that can be used to wager on selected casino games such as pokies, table games, keno, or live casino games.
- No deposit free play- With no deposit free play, you will receive free cash or free spins that must be used within a specified period.
- Combination offers- Some online casinos no deposit welcome bonus NZ can be in the form of combination offers, which means that you receive both free spins and free money once you complete the registration process.
- Mobile bonuses- There are also some free signup bonus no deposit mobile casino NZ sites that offer exclusive bonuses to NZ mobile casino players.
No deposit no sign-up online casinos
No sign-up casinos are becoming popular in New Zealand, especially among players who prefer not to divulge their personal details before they have a closer look at what the casino offers them. no deposit no sign-up bonuses allow players access to top online casino games without the need to register or deposit any money. Some of the most popular games including pokies, roulette, blackjack, poker, video poker, bingo, baccarat, and craps are also available at no sign up no deposit casinos. Take note that you cannot withdraw the money won from no deposit no sign-up casino bonuses without registering afterwards.
Understanding the terms and conditions
Before claiming no deposit bonuses, it is important to read the fine prints. That’s the only way you can take advantage of these bonuses. If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of the bonus, you will not be able to cash out your winnings from the casino. Some of the key things to look out for in the terms and conditions of a no deposit bonus include:
- The playthrough, or wagering, requirement is the number of times one must wager the bonus amount before the winning can be withdrawn. Let’s say you receive a NZ$20 no deposit bonus with a 20x playthrough requirement. This means that you have to wager NZ$400 or more before you can withdraw your winnings from the casino site.
- Game contribution- Not all games contribute equally to the wagering requirements. Wagers placed on table games contribute 10-20% towards the wagering requirement, while pokie games usually contribute 100%.
- Time limit- Once you claim a no deposit bonus, you have to use it within a specific period. Any free spins left after the expiry date can no longer be used.
- Restricted games- No deposit bonuses often apply to specific games. For instance, Jackpot City’s no deposit bonus is only exclusive to Boom Galaxy, it does not apply to other pokies.
No deposit bonus codes
You need a special code to claim some no deposit bonuses. It usually comprises numbers and letters, and it is important to paste the exact codes without errors to claim the bonus. Most times, you have to enter these codes during the registration process, or on the ‘bonus’ page on the website.
No deposit bonus codes NZ are required to get the best out of no deposit bonuses, once you enter the codes, the bonus is transferred to your casino account, with no payment needed. The bonus aims to provide players, especially new players, with a moderate bankroll to start gambling with.
Online pokies NZ no deposit
Most no deposit bonuses can be used on selected pokies. Some NZ casino sites allow you to spin the reels without creating an account, while others require you to sign up before you can start spinning the reels. One of the most popular pokies that get most of the no deposit bonuses is Starburst. Not only is Starburst the most popular online pokie in the world, but it is also relatively easy to understand for newbies. Unlike other pokies that play from left to right, Starburst pays out both ways, making it even easier to navigate.
Another popular pokie that is available at many no deposit casinos is Book of Dead. At the time of writing this, you can get 50 free spins on Book of Dead at LeoVegas Casino. Dunder Casino also offers 20 free spins on Book of Dead. The only thing you have to do is to sign up for an account and complete the registration process.
No deposit bonuses are a one-time offer at most NZ casinos, so it’s important to get the best out of these bonuses. In this article, you will find all that you need to take advantage of no deposit bonuses, including the best no deposit casinos, the popular no deposit offers at the best no deposit casinos, how to claim no deposit bonuses, and the key things to look out for when playing at free money no deposit casino NZ. Make sure that you understand the terms and conditions before claiming the bonuses. If you have any questions, reach out to the casino customer care team.
Although it might seem too good to be true, no deposit casinos exist. And even better- most of them are legit. You can play at no deposit bonus casino NZ at no cost at all. We advise that you confirm the authenticity of the casino before deciding to play. To save you the stress, you can simply play at any of the casinos we have recommended on this page.
Bonuses are mutually beneficial for the casinos and players. For online casinos, bonuses are a great marketing tool to encourage players to register and play on the casino site. For players, especially new players, bonuses are a great way to get familiar with the game collection before playing for real money. Some free bets no deposit required casino offers even allow players to bet on casino games without making a deposit.
Yes, there are several bonuses on offer at NZ casinos. Whether you are a newbie or a regular player, there’s always a promotional offer at NZ casinos. From no deposit bonuses to deposit match bonuses, and even VIP Loyalty rewards. These bonuses are offered as a form of financial incentive to encourage you to play on the NZ casino site.
No, you should not. Several other criteria determine whether or not you should trust a casino with your money; from licensing to payment methods, and game selection. However, bonuses and promotional offers are certainly one of the top 5 criteria that determine the trustworthiness of a casino.
Online casinos are very serious about the bonus t &cs. Once you break any rules, all your winnings are forfeited. This means that you will not be able to withdraw your winnings. This is why it is important to understand the requirements before claiming any bonus. If you have further questions, we advise that you contact the casino’s customer care team.
No wager bonuses are a type of no deposit bonus. As the name suggests, no wager bonuses are no deposit bonuses without wagering requirements. Casinos still need to make a profit, and this is why no wager bonuses are usually between NZD10 and NZD20, or a few spins on the selected pokie game.
No. No deposit bonuses apply to selected casino games. Most no deposit bonuses usually apply to pokies, however, some no deposit sign up bonus can also be used on other casino games. The selected games are usually stated in the terms and conditions of the bonus, make sure to read this first before claiming the no deposit bonus.