NZD Online casinos 2021
New Zealand is one of the countries with the highest number of online casino players, and, unsurprisingly, the top online casinos have started accepting NZ Dollars. Despite the fact that the gambling laws are not exactly in favour of Kiwi players, many online casinos still accept NZD deposits directly. The only problem being how to find the best NZD online casinos.
Our experts have solved this problem, providing you with a list of the top NZD online casinos where you can complete all your transactions swiftly and conveniently, with the national currency. On this page, we have listed top casino sites that accept NZD and other alternative currencies, offer a broad range of payment methods, and are safe and secure. In addition to this, we assess the best online casino NZ Dollars deposit methods and provide you with a detailed guide on how to make NZD deposits online.
Finding the top NZD online casinos
The NZ casino industry is filled with several casino sites, so it can be tricky to find the top NZD online casinos, especially if you are a new player. Initially, most casinos appear the same and even offer similar features. However, once you delve deeper, you will notice a few differences that will confirm whether it is a regular casino or a top NZ currency online casino. Obviously, clicking on all the NZ online casinos and comparing their features can take a while. However, our experts have done all these and even gone the extra mile. The only thing you have to do is to read our article and select the one that suits you. In addition to accepting NZD deposits, we also assess other features such as;
- Bonus and promotional offers (including the bonus terms and conditions)
- Licensing and certification
- Game collection and software providers
- Fairness and trustworthiness of casino games
- Banking options
- Customer support
The best kiwi casinos online
Our recommended kiwi online casinos on our list have met our strict requirements. We make sure that the casinos are re-assessed regularly to make sure that they uphold the standards.
SkyCity Casino is owned by SkyCity Entertainment Group, a reputable NZ brand that owns the land-based SkyCity Auckland Casino. The SkyCity online casino has built a reputation for being one of the fastest paying online casinos within a short period of its establishment. In addition to this, the casino games are powered by leading software providers including NetEnt. New players can claim 20 no deposit free spins on Book of Vikings.
Since its establishment in 2003, Ruby Fortune has maintained its reputation as one of the best Kiwi online casinos. The casino is powered solely by Microgaming, and you can access a broad range of entertaining casino games that are compatible with Android, Windows, iOS and other devices. Both new and regular players are offered lucrative rewards.
Spin Casino is a popular brand in New Zealand, and it’s for all the right reasons. The casino offers diverse game selection, premium quality casino software, reputable licensing, secure payment option, and highly professional customer support. The casino is also popular for its exciting promotional offers, offering new players 20 free no deposit spins on selected slots.
The renowned “King of Mobile Casinos”, LeoVegas is one of the best casinos in New Zealand. Since 2011, the operator has provided Kiwi players with the perfect gambling experience, offering a user-friendly mobile app, lucrative no deposit bonuses and a broad category of online casino games.
Genesis Casino is one of the newest casino sites to offer diverse pokies and popular casino games powered by top software providers. In addition to the impressive game selection, players can enjoy the best NZ casino bonuses, swift payment methods, intuitive user interface, and helpful customer support.
How to pay at an Online casino with NZ dollars
The best online casino NZ Dollars site make the deposit process as seamless as possible. To transfer money to your NZD online casino account, follow the steps we have highlighted below.
- Visit the Cashier/Payment page of the casino and click on deposit.
- Select your preferred payment method. Take note that it is important to use matching deposit and withdrawal methods. For instance, if you transfer money to your casino account using a debit card, you can only withdraw your winnings with a debit card.
- Look for additional charges, time limits, as well as deposit and withdrawal limits attached to your preferred method.
- Enter the necessary financial details, e-wallet/bitcoin address, or prepaid card information.
- Enter your preferred currency, NZD in this case, and the amount you want to transfer.
- If you are claiming a casino bonus, enter the required bonus code.
- Check to make sure you have provided the correct information.
- Click ‘Submit’ or ‘Finish’ to complete the process.
Payment options for paying with New Zealand dollars
Kiwi casino players can access a broad range of payment methods. Even better- the supported methods offer simple and swift NZD transactions. Each payment option has specific pros and cons. So, you have to decide which method works best for you. We have made the decision process easier by listing the most popular payment options below
- e-wallets- Otherwise known as web wallets, e-wallets are the fastest payment option for both deposits and withdrawals. With e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller, you can fund your casino account and cash out your winnings within minutes.
- Credit cards- Some players have certain reservations about using their financial information on online gambling sites. While others prefer the safety and security that credit cards provide. The most popular credit cards like Visa and MasterCard are accepted at NZD. The major disadvantage is that processing timed for withdrawals might be up to 5 days.
- Cryptocurrency- More NZ casinos are accepting cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether and Ripple. They provide safe, secure, and anonymous transactions.
Benefits of paying with the NZ currency
If you are a Kiwi player, there are several advantages of paying with NZ currency at online casinos sites. First, playing with NZ Dollars helps you avoid the extra cost of converting to another currency. This might seem minimal if you are playing with only a few NZD, but if you are playing with a large amount of money, a few NZD adds up to something. It can also you estimate the value of your bets and the actual amount of money that has been invested on your best. This is particularly important when gambling online, as it is easy to get distracted when you constantly have to add up numbers in your head.
Alternative currencies for New Zealanders
Although there are several online casino NZ currency sites, there are still a few casinos that do not accept NZD directly. Other acceptable currencies include;
- AUD- is accepted at offshore casino sites, and you can claim several bonuses using AUD as a payment option.
- USD- the US Dollars is widely accepted globally, however, the exchange rates apply.
- Euro- Many top online casinos are based in Europe, so the EUR is also an acceptable payment method.
- CAD- More Canadian casinos are accepting players from New Zealand, and the conversion rates are minimal.
Yes, you can. Although it is more convenient for Kiwi players to play at casinos that accept NZD deposits and withdrawals, there are other quality casino sites that are based outside New Zealand and do not accept NZD as a payment option. As long as you are playing at any of the casinos on our recommended list, you are in safe hands.
No, not all online casinos accept NZD deposits. The New Zealand casino industry is one section of the global gambling scene. Although several casinos sites accept Kiwi players, not all of them accept NZD deposits. However, you can check out other suitable currencies.
Every casino offers unique features that set it apart from other casinos. So, selecting just one casino as the best NZD casino is quite tricky. We can assure you that the casinos on this page are the best you’d find anywhere in the world.
If you are outside New Zealand, we advise that you play with the currency that is accepted within your country of residence. This can help to minimize conversion fees and save you the stress of calculating the value of your bets.
To find out If NZD is accepted at your favourite casino, simply visit the payment section of the casino site, the acceptable payment methods are currencies are usually listed on the Cashier/Payment page.